Identity of the Data Controller
- Corporate Name: Alexandra Gutiérrez Díez
- Commercial Name: Spanish Pronunciation Academy
- TAX ID: 74228165N
- Registered Office: C/ Juegos de Atenas, 20 - P2, B1, 1ºD - 04131, El Toyo-Retamar, Almería, Spain
- ActivityEducation : Education
- Phone: 688 914 690
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain Name: englishpronunciation.academy
Purpose of the Web
The Spanish Pronunciation Academy online store has the following purposes:
- Making available to the User of the products and/or services offered for purchase by electronic means, as well as providing information about them and the Responsible.
- Disclosure of information related to the Responsible Party's sector of activity.
- Manage User comments and/or ratings.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users subscribed to the blog or newsletter of the online store.
The activity of this online store is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following rules:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April, which regulates the processing of personal data in the countries of the European Union.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD and GDD), a regional regulation (applicable to Spain), and which defines and expands on many of the concepts and rights present in the GDPR.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), a regulation that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
- Law 03/2014, of March 27, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU), which regulates the conditions of sale and contracting.
Conditions of Use and Responsibilities
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of User, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the conditions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" will not be held responsible for any damages, either to itself or to third parties, caused by the improper use of this website by the User.
The following behaviors are strictly prohibited by "Spanish Pronunciation Academy". If the User commits any of the acts described in the following points that also constitutes a crime, "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" reserves the right to bring it to the attention of the authorities if it is found to have been committed:
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other systems likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties. This prohibition also includes scripts that may have been inserted.
- Reproduce without authorization the contents of the website.
- Access (or attempt to do so) to restricted areas of the platform without complying with the conditions required for such access. As well as revealing data on the operation of the website without the express authorization of the administrators of the same.
- Circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) the payment systems established by "Spanish Pronunciation Academy".
The content of this website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
"Spanish Pronunciation Academy" reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear in the online store, at any time and without prior notice, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform the Users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient the publication in this website.
This website has been reviewed and tested so that it functions correctly without interruption. However, "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" does not rule out the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors, occasional unavailability (for example, server downtime, or server maintenance) or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make temporary access to the website impossible.
The User agrees not to use this website or, if applicable, the services or products offered on it, to carry out activities contrary to law, public order or these conditions of use. Therefore, "Spanish Pronunciation Academy". is not responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chat's, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, "Spanish Pronunciation Academy". is available to all Users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that a User considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify our staff immediately.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization from the authors.
All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries, and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation is not permitted without the prior written permission of the same. "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" will ensure compliance with the above conditions, as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the User.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" has the express and previous authorization from them. Spanish Pronunciation Academy" recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance in the web site does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of the Responsible for them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by "Spanish Pronunciation Academy".
Third party links
"Spanish Pronunciation Academy" may make available to the User links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and / or services of such linked sites, nor assume any responsibility for them, or the information contained therein, or its accuracy or legality, or any effects that may result.
In any case, "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" declares that it will immediately remove any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
The relationship between "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" and the User is governed in each and every one of its ends by Spanish law, to which both parties expressly submit to in the event of any dispute or question related to this website or the activities carried out therein.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, "Spanish Pronunciation Academy" and the User agree to submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Spain, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.