Spanish pronunciation classes
ONLY if you have taken the Diagnostic Pronunciation Test
Spanish pronunciation classes
- 50-minute lessons.
- Corrections and feedback on your pronunciation.
- Review and correct your homework.
- Overcome the obstacles that prevent you from speaking comfortably in Spanish and completing your action plan.
- Get assignments to practice at home.
- Solve all your doubts and know what lies ahead.
Spanish pronunciation classes are for you if you...
You have received your Diagnosis
and Action Plan.
You are committed to your Spanish and want to improve your level.
You have at least 10 minutes a day to practice at home.
You are determined to learn pronunciation until you achieve your goals.
How to polish your pronunciation and double your understanding of oral Spanish
During the lessons
- You do specific pronunciation activities both in and out of the virtual classroom.
- You receive feedback on your strengths and weaknesses, and on how to continue practicing and improving.
- You stimulate your brain so that you can understand the difference between your pronunciation and the native speakers' pronunciation.
- You learn to self-correct your pronunciation and therefore gain autonomy and a lifelong skill.
After the lessons
- You do pronunciation-specific listening and reading activities.
- You participate in our community, where you can ask your questions and/or chat with other people who, like you, love Spanish and want to improve their pronunciation; they share the same difficulties and know the best ways to overcome them.
Fully satisfied students
Students’ reviews and comments:
Rating at Italki
As an intermediate student, I struggled with being understood in conversation. When I started working with Alexandra, I came to not only understand how to correctly pronounce letters, but how to form sentences with correct inflection so that people can understand whether I am asking a question or making a statement. I now can see differences between the English and Spanish languages that I was not aware of before, and can adjust the flow of my Spanish to sound more natural. Alexandra is an encouraging and supportive teacher, and her lessons are always enjoyable.
Lisa Proctor - USA
I started studying with Alexandra because sometimes native speakers didn't understand me very well because of my accent. I could not pronounce some sounds correctly (especially "r"), nor could I manage rhythm or intonation. My two "highlights" have been understanding the mechanism to pronounce the ERRES and how to connect the words so that they do not sound one by one as in my native language, but linked as in Spanish. Thanks to this I have been able to better serve the Spanish-speaking elders in my city as a volunteer in my church.
Marcos Wang, Software Engineer (China).
Hi! I'm Tereza and I contacted Alexandra because I was too embarrassed to speak in Spanish, and that didn't allow me to evolve, nor to achieve my personal and professional goals. With Alexandra's help I have learned a lot about the vocal apparatus, about the formation of sounds and about how natives speak. I am even preparing a presentation in Spanish and I am going to face a Spanish audience, something I would never have imagined. If you are looking for someone professional and who will help you achieve your goals, look no further because Alexandra is the perfect person and I recommend her 100%.
Tereza Afonso, Translator (Portugal).