Spanish pronunciation classes
ONLY if you have taken the Diagnostic Pronunciation Test
Spanish pronunciation classes
- Spanish pronunciation classes last 50 minutes.
- You receive corrections and feedback on your pronunciation.
- You review and correct homework you have done outside of class.
- You are overcoming the obstacles that prevent you from speaking comfortably in Spanish, and completing your Action Plan.
- You know what the next assignments are to practice outside of class, and what lies ahead.
- You solve all your doubts.
Spanish pronunciation classes are for you if you...
You have received your Diagnosis
and Action Plan.
You are committed to your Spanish and want to improve your level.
You have time to practice outside of class. At least 10 minutes a day.
You want to continue practicing pronunciation until you achieve your goals.
Program of classes to polish your pronunciation and understand Spanish twice as much
During the class program
- You do specific pronunciation activities both in and out of class.
- You receive corrections of your successes and mistakes, and how to continue practicing and improving.
- You stimulate the brain to understand the difference between what you pronounce and what native speakers pronounce.
- You learn to self-correct your pronunciation and therefore gain autonomy and a lifelong skill.
- You do pronunciation-specific listening and reading activities.
- You participate in our Community, where you can ask your questions and/or chat with other people who, like you, love Spanish and want to improve their pronunciation; they have the same difficulties as you and the best tricks to overcome them.
Fully satisfied students
Our students talk about their experience:
As an intermediate student, I struggled with being understood in conversation. When I started working with Alexandra, I came to not only understand how to correctly pronounce letters, but how to form sentences with correct inflection so that people can understand whether I am asking a question or making a statement. I now can see differences between the English and Spanish languages that I was not aware of before, and can adjust the flow of my Spanish to sound more natural. Alexandra is an encouraging and supportive teacher, and her lessons are always enjoyable.
Lisa Proctor - USA
I started studying with Alexandra because sometimes native speakers didn't understand me very well because of my accent. I could not pronounce some sounds correctly (especially "r"), nor could I manage rhythm or intonation. My two "highlights" have been understanding the mechanism to pronounce the ERRES and how to connect the words so that they do not sound one by one as in my native language, but linked as in Spanish. Thanks to this I have been able to better serve the Spanish-speaking elders in my city as a volunteer in my church.
Marcos Wang, Software Engineer (China).
Hi! I'm Tereza and I contacted Alexandra because I was too embarrassed to speak in Spanish, and that didn't allow me to evolve, nor to achieve my personal and professional goals. With Alexandra's help I have learned a lot about the vocal apparatus, about the formation of sounds and about how natives speak. I am even preparing a presentation in Spanish and I am going to face a Spanish audience, something I would never have imagined. If you are looking for someone professional and who will help you achieve your goals, look no further because Alexandra is the perfect person and I recommend her 100%.
Tereza Afonso, Translator (Portugal).